We are known for our professionalism, effectiveness, value driven services, exceptional client care, nurturing connections, and social-consciousness practices. We provide a warm and compassionate home for our clients while maintaining a strong focus on excellence, efficiency and always improving everything we do. We are a psychotherapy and coaching practice providing a high commitment and value to our clients. We are invested in your success!
This is how we do it:
How long have you been in Practice?
Emma K. Viglucci has been practicing for over 20 years and founded the Practice in 2000. Read more About us.
Do you only work with Couples? What if my partner doesn’t want to come in? What if I don’t have a partner?
What is your approach? Do you do regular therapy?
Read more about our Philosophy and Approach. Our work is therapy and so much more. It is structured like therapy with sessions with an assigned therapist, but we’ve designed our Services to provide you with the therapeutic process plus coaching, curricula, resources and other value that is included in your Membership...
We help clients with these and more:
•Long Term Dating & Commitment Issues
•Pre-Marital Needs & Marriage Prep
•Infertility Impact & Pre-Parenting
•Onslaught of Parenting & Co-Parenting
•Being a 1-Child Family
•Infidelity & Emotional Affairs
•Intimacy & Sexual Concerns
•Codependency & Stuckness
•Fighting, Drama & Not Getting Along
•Feeling Disconnected & Leading Parallel Lives
•Work-Life Integration & Demanding Careers
•Pressure of Also Being Business Partners
•Mid-Life Crisis & Life Meaning
•Sustaining Sobriety & Emotional Sobriety
•Resolving Anger, Anxiety & Depression
You’ll heal, learn and evolve through a combination of private sessions, live presentations & Q&A/coaching, workshops, reading, supportive community and more.
This is an all-inclusive monthly personal development and relationship enrichment service. It is the solution for anyone who is ready to do real work for creating their Successful Relationships & Meaningful Life.
The work will help you: Get unstuck and embrace a relationship enrichment mindset, easily get on the same page and communicate better, change dissatisfying patterns and get your needs met, increase your connection, intimacy and fun, and create a strong partnership.
You will also:
• Increase your self-esteem and confidence
• Set better boundaries
• Effortlessly make better decisions and problem-solve
• Learn better self-regulation
• Conquer anxiety and depression
• Increase your wellness and resilience
• Easily overcome overwhelm, stress, worry, fear
• Have more and better energy
• Become more productive and creative
• Have more loving and nurturing interactions
• Create a harmonious, joyful and loving home
• And so much more…
How does the Membership work?
The Membership provides you with:
- Two (2) Private Sessions per month and has the flexibility of adding as many Additional Sessions per month as you'd like with your therapist at a discounted rate.
- Access to our Member Center, Private Community, Client Portal and Subscriptions.
Your Membership currently includes:
- Subscription to our weekly Stay Connected™ newsletter
- Complimentary Registration to our 1-Day Retreats (unless otherwise noted)
- Complimentary Registration to our Workshops (unless otherwise noted)
- Complimentary Enrollment to our Curriculum Programs as needed (unless otherwise noted)
- Complimentary Enrollment to our Support Groups as desired (unless otherwise noted)
- Access to our Online Private Community – Successful Relationships, Meaningful Lives™
- Access to our Online Member Center
- Ambassador Loyalty Program™ Bonuses
- Specific curricula and processes as needed:
- Relationship – Marriage Prep™, Successful Couple Strategy™, Infidelity Recovery™, Successful Parenting™, Enrichment Lifestyle™, and more
- Personal - Self ReParenting™, Strengthening Self-Esteem™, Personal-Empowerment™, Anger Resolution™, Wellness Lifestyle™, and more
- Professional - Practice Development™, Service Niching™, Clinical Mastery™, Approach Development™, Programming Your Approach™, Inspired Serving™ and more
How frequently are sessions scheduled?
Sessions are encouraged to take place at an established frequency for consistency and continuity. A higher frequency is encouraged at the beginning of your work. You start each month with two (2) Sessions and have the option of adding Additional Sessions at a discounted rate.
How long are sessions?
Sessions are usually 1-Hour long, but you have the option of adding Half-hour Additional Sessions to the month.
Who will I work with?
You will work with Emma or one of our uniquely trained and mentored Therapists. You are assigned according to your Therapist level preference, scheduling needs and the work you’d like to focus on.
How long does the work take and what kind of results can I expect?
While we can’t guaranty the length of time your process will take you, we expect you to make significant changes within 3 to 6 months. Please know, that everyone participates and changes at different rates and therefore these are only general guidelines. You are the owner of your Transformation. What you experience and the results you get are up to you. For best and sustained results you are to be fully committed, involved, and present in your work during sessions and in between, and to take full advantage of our rich built-in value membership.
What is your rate, how do you accept payment and do you take insurance?
The Membership rate depends on the Therapist/Provider you choose to work with: $629 with Emma and $329 with an Associate Therapist. You can even add discounted Additional Sessions monthly to customize your experience. $150 with Emma and $75 with an Associate Therapist. It’s the best therapeutic and coaching value in the world. Our options support the commitment you want to make to your transformation and success.
The Membership is set up as a recurring monthly credit card payment collected at the monthly enrollment renewal date. We do accept FSA credit cards.
You can cancel at any time after your initial 3-month commitment, but you won’t want to as you start seeing the changes you are making in your relationship and your life and how much you enjoy being a part of the MetroRelationship Family.
We do not accept insurance but can provide you with Reimbursement Statements upon request for you to submit to your Insurance Company. Check with your Insurance Company if you are covered for virtual psychotherapy sessions out-of-network and how to submit your claims.
Where are you located and where do you see clients?
What are your hours?
We hold regular business hours for administrative purposes, and serve clients by Appointment only. We do offer late evening and weekend hours to accommodate all scheduling needs.
What other service options are there aside from the Private Track?
We offer programing and events, products, speaking and guest appearances related to Relational Enrichment, Personal Development and Professional Mastery.
Our latest offering is our Lifestyle Membership as an easier entry point to working with us at the low rate of $29 per month. It provides access to our Member Center, Private Community, and Subscriptions.
How do I get started?
You can Enroll for your Membership choice right now.
You can get started by choosing the option that matches how ready you are to work with us and to make changes in your relationship and your life:
1. You can enroll now with a private **Sessions Membership
2. You can enroll now with a Lifestyle Membership
**If you are ready for private work but are not ready to commit to a Sessions Membership, you can start with an initial Session to try us out: Get Started with an Initial Session.